5/23/2016

Absolutely they would be my Favorite Chocolate Chip cookies

A couple of weeks again the ALPHA BAKERS made this cookies!!

I made mine now because they are to many thing going on with my mother...

I really don't like a lot of chocolate chips in my cookies, but I must say that Rose's cookies are really delicious.

I  had to make a change because I didn't have any walnuts, so I decide to use roasted pecans I all so used a 1"1/2 scoop.

In the book it says you will get 20 cookies , I got 25 cookies and yes I would make them again..
       
                                                        Yummy!
I scooped them on the try and gently press them down just a bit / baked at 375F. for 10 minutes total
Here I have chilled it for 30 minutes. .
Now adding the chocolate chips and the roasted Pecan and mixing on low..
Adding the dry ingredients together....
Mixing together the sugars, 1 large egg and the vanilla. ..
Strained it and mesured it and cling it to about 80f.
As you can see , I'm clarifying the butter..
Roasted the pecan and chopped small.
In a medium bowl mixed the dry ingredients together....
Got all the ingredients ready..
Simply Delicious! 😎 
From The Baking Bible! 😎 

6 comments:

  1. They look perfect Rosa! My kids would love those (and so would I with all of those toasted pecans added in!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Zosia, they are so yummy with a pecans, do try them soo , your children will lovey more for making this delicious cookies and your hub.

      Delete
  2. These cookies sound so good with pecans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki, you should try them with pecans..

      Delete
  3. They sound good with pecans in the chocolate chip but I prefer walnuts us but they look delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you big sister, you can use walnuts, pecans, and white chocolate if you like..😉

      Delete